Let's take things to new heights! It’s safe, fun, and you go at your pace and stop when you’re done. You will be attached to ropes and backup safety to ensure you’re comfortable and getting the thrills and self-discovery that are waiting for you.
This adventurous wellness program is geared for those interested in climbing but never have, have climbed in the gym, or are new to outdoor climbing. Rock climbing and rappelling sessions can be adjusted to any difficulty level to satisfy your enjoyment in a beginner-friendly environment.
Participants will meet us at 29 Furnace Rd, Marietta, PA 17547 on June 23rd, 2023, at 9:00 AM. Please arrive promptly so that we're able to maximize class time.
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age to participate.
- No one under the age of 18 can participate without a parent, adult family member, or guardian.
- If we cancel the trip due to inclement weather, we will provide a full refund. At that time, you can re-register for the rain date of July 14th or any other available program. If the trip is canceled, notification will occur 1-2 hours pre-trip via personal phone call, text, or email.
- You are required to sign a waiver of liability with Adventure Explorations, the facilitator of this program, before participating. Each participant must complete a waiver. Click HERE to get started.
- There is a porta-john-style restroom facility located at the rock climbing area.
What's Included - We will provide:
- First Aid
- Essential Gear
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing that can be layered, avoiding cotton wherever possible.
- A rain jacket and an insulating layer.
- Refillable Water Bottle
- 64oz of Drinking Water
- Bug spray
- Sun protection
- Snacks or a Bag lunch
Please Note: We are trying to do our part to help the environment and are kicking plastic. If you would please help by providing your own bottle it would be a huge help.
Gratuity: Tips are not required but highly suggested, your guide works very hard to make your trip top-notch. It’s customary to present a 10-20% tip to your guide.
We would like to thank our Park Rx program sponsor Highmark Blue Shield and supporting sponsor UPMC. Their sponsorship helps with some funding of Park Rx programs.
Program capacity is very limited and we expect this program to sell out quickly. We encourage you to register quickly if you would like to attend.
Program Services Provided By: Adventure Explorations
Adventure Explorations is a multi-disciplined, concierge adventure company with expert guides and high-quality equipment, creating exciting and memorable experiences in the Hershey and Harrisburg area. Possible adventures include Climbing, Kayaking, Fishing, Hiking, and More. If you’re not sure what path to take or have specific needs, we’ll create a tailor-made experience that perfectly suits you. We’ll take care of all of the details so you can enjoy your adventure! Gather friends and family for a unique outdoor adventure or connect with your co-workers through one of many meaningful team-building opportunities.
To learn more visit: www.adventureexplorations.com or call 888-ADV-EXPL / 888-238-3975
Program Contact: Nancy Gates | Assistant Program Manager | [email protected] | 717-599-5188, ext. 2113.